Where can I find my Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
We use the data that we collect from you to obtain quotes and for marketing. In some cases we may share the data with insurance carriers, their affiliates, other brokers, other agents, departments of insurance, and other individuals and entities involved in the process of obtaining insurance quotes. We may also use your information to send you marketing materials for products that we sell or for companies that we represent. Your information is transmitted using forms software and is not always sent on an SSL secured site. Stratum Insurance Agency, LLC, its agents, managers, members, affiliates, officers, brokers, agents, and independent contractors are not responsible for any information that you transmit through links to third-party sites.
Place to look:
1. Your current insurance ID card.
2. Documents related to your card insurance.
3. Service records from work performed on your car, such as an oil change.
4. On the dashboard of your car, often on a metal plate.
5. On the receipt for your vehicle or your lease agreement.
6. On a motorcycle, you can look on the forks of your bike, or on the frame below the seat.
Contact us today for more information.