HomePersonal InsBusiness  InsSurety BondsContact Us
Home Page Resources & Education Property Off Premises Insurance

What if I need to insurance property away from my office?

If you need to insure property away from your office, please let us know in the comment box at the bottom of our quote pages.  In some cases, we have a box on the quote page where you can indicate the amount of coverage you need.  Did you know that many policies may have a limitation as to how far your business personal property can be from your primary place of business?

Here are some examples of businesses that may need coverage:

  • Contractors - needs coverage for tools and equipment (these are different) while they are away from their primary location or business

  • Internet Company - needs coverage for servers housed at another location

  • Art Galleries - may need coverage for works in transit (coverage for items in transit is different from "property away from premises"

Often, these coverages are available as part of both the traditional business owners policies that we quote and the home-based business policies.  Different policy forms, or types of coverage are available to suit the needs of different businesses. Examples of these are inland marine or business personal property off premises.  Ask us for more information with your quote.

How do I get a quote?

Getting a quote is easy.  Choose from a link below and we will start working for you:


*NOTE: Please check with your state and local jurisdiction for rules on operating a business. Coverage options vary by business, location, and are all subject to underwriting approval. The information is purely for educational purposes and not quoted from any legal source.

Contact us today for more information on obtaining a quote.




Call for a Quote:

  • 949-270-0609 
    (Main Number for quotes in over 40 states)
  • 352-404-4445   (Florida)

Login Here